10.20.2009

i'm funny.

i just spent an hour and a half or so reading back through my blog. made me realize that i kind of miss detailing out some of my days happenings. also, reminded me that i'm pretty hysterical. so i thought i'd chime in for a minute or two. but not more than that, because i have to get to bed.

one million things have been missed in the past year and several months. things i'm sure would have made great blog posts. we will mourn those losses together.

******

i just heard on a tv commercial that you should ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for sex. woah. please don't ask me that. ever.

******

i may have the swine flu. i'll find out tomorrow. i'm starting to feel better already, but it doesn't matter. if my test is positive, i can't go back to work til the weekend. pity. if it's negative, i'll go back tomorrow afternoon. which is why i have to go to bed.

******

if i could remember how to link back to previous posts quickly and easily, i'd do it now... to point out some of my favorites and remind you how funny i am. i'm also contemplating a new layout in order to freshen things up a bit and renew my love of the blog-o-sphere.

ok. i'm out.

6 comments:

Clog Nana said...

Wow it is good to hear from you. I was worrying about your health. I am glad to see the word BETTER.

I have had a bout with migraine, bursitis and being too busy to be home. LOVE YOU MUCH.

Jen said...

Yay! You're biggity back! Love it, and P.S. I'll try never to ask you if my heart is healthy enough for sex...I say "try" b/c one day I may become senile and not be able to help myself. Just sayin'. LOL! Heart!

Jen said...

Can you be funny some more please?

Jen said...

Seriously ready for you to be funny...stat...

Jen said...

Seriously...when you are "bored" at work and you should write a blog...even if you can't access blogspot at work you can surely use a Word document and then copy and paste...just sayin'

Jen said...

I think you have a lot to blog about lady! :-) Just sayin'