2.07.2007

he loves me.

here's what dr. mcdreamy had to say about me in my evaluation:

"Amanda did a great job in the PICU and showed significant growth during the elective. She presented with a strong pediatric and physiologic knowledge base and exhibited an intense interest in learning. Her fund of knowledge is likely greater in some areas than some current pediatric interns and at times she answered questions the senior residents didn't know. She demonstrated excellent airway management skills - first on a mannequin and then on an infant with respiratory failure. Her documentation is complete and well written. She was definitely a team player and it was a pleasure having her in the PICU. She will be a solid pediatric resident and we would love for her to do her residency here at Children's Mercy Hospital."

here's what i read:

"... love ... her ..."

8 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! I love it! He totally hearts you!

Anonymous said...

what i read is...wow my friend amanda is definitely as amazing as I always thought she was. wow. i don't know the story about mc dreamy, but he is sure impressed with you! :)

Clog Nana said...

WOW - I read that and of course the blond streak made me hesitate. Yeah sounds like he loves being around you. A Breath of fresh air for sure.

When you coming back??

Clog Nana said...

Hope they PIC U. lol

amanda said...

ruth. you are hysterical!! i love you bunches... and i think i'll try to make it for gymnastics next monday... i'd come tonight, but i have to do a presentation in the morning, so i should probably read tonight. and i'm going home this weekend...

dawn. i guess most of the mcdreamy references were in real life, but he makes an appearance here. and he totally loves me. and he's beautiful.

Jen said...

Ruthie...you so punny! :-)
See you this afternoon cuz!

Christy said...

EXCELLENT! Loved what you "heard" the best! SWEET!

Rob said...

That is my all time favorite post.