7.31.2008

catch up.

so i spent the last month curing cancer. some days were fine. others were really really hard. but i only actually almost cried once, which is WAY better than i anticipated. i'm a crier. i cry a lot. i was just not uber-emotional this month for who knows what reason. maybe because i was all out of tears from the previous month. who knows.

anyway. i was violated a couple of times this month, and i only share these stories so that i don't have to live the horror of them on my own... please forgive me... first time was by a gay 18 yr old kid who was asking me why he had trouble maintaining an erection when he was having anal sex with a condom on. and again by a 15 yr old kid (who has some pretty bad brain damage) who was really frustrated in the middle of the night one night and tore off his diaper and starts masturbating in the room. that wasn't really the violating part... that part was when his mom says to me, "i think maybe he just needs to ejaculate."

and because i forced you through that, i'll leave you with these... from the night that the girls and i went to cameron to see derek direct the king and i...


7 comments:

Jen said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth...thanks for the overshare...haha!

dawn said...

gahagag. eek.

Catsjoy said...

How lovely. How do you keep a straight face during these revelations?

Clog Nana said...

I CAN not imagine such things of which you speak.

So sorry you had to go through that phase. I would be a crier myself.

One time I was asked to be a volunteer for the Hospice. I had to decline. I knew I would get way to involved. Why did she even think I could anyway???

Jen said...

Seriously...how DO you keep a straight face?!?

Christy said...

How was the play?

Clog Nana said...

Hello there, I just hope you are having a better month. Oh, and all you girls look fabulous.